An American view of life in Scotland...

My journey through life, doing things I never dreamed off! I am a wife, and a mother living life in a foreign country. This is my story on how I am dealing (or not) with a strange old world that is new to me. I hope you enjoy reading about my life, and not comment too harshly if you dont!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

KID FREE Craft Day

Katelyn of MadBrilliantIdeas came by today and we crafted. 
Here are some photos of what Katelyn made, she usually
makes bags, coin purses, monster pillows and other assorted crafts.


Finish Toffo below...



Here is a painting I did with the leftovers:



I also painted and then decorated a canvas, however,
I can not post photos of what I accomplished as
it is a Christmas Gift for Beckie, and well...
she reads this blog. Dagnabit!


2 comments:

  1. I think they are very nice!
    Why don't you post them in the 'Other art thread' in the forums, you will get lots of opinions on there I'm sure, Good luck!
    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete