ramblings from a deranged mind, after all motherhood can eat away at anyone's sanity!
An American view of life in Scotland...
My journey through life, doing things I never dreamed off! I am a wife, and a mother living life in a foreign country. This is my story on how I am dealing (or not) with a strange old world that is new to me. I hope you enjoy reading about my life, and not comment too harshly if you dont!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Crazy Craft Club
This craft club started over the summer on Thursday afternoons and moved to nights when my son started Preschool. Tonight there were four of us all coming from different parts of the world. England, Scotland, China, and America. It is interesting to see how each of us started with identical canvas and how each item came to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment